Earmarked appropriations pass through the South Carolina Department of Veterans' Affairs to several nonprofit agencies. Prior to receiving the funds, each nonprofit must submit a plan outlining how the state funds will be spent and how the expenditures will provide a public benefit. These "Earmarked Appropriation Disbursement Request Forms" are published below.
- Military Child Education Coalition (April - June 2023)
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Military Child Education Coalition (Oct - Dec 2022)
- Military Child Education Coalition (Jan - Mar 2023)
- Military Museum (July - Sept 2022)
- Military Museum (Oct - Dec 2022)
- Military Museum (Jan - Mar 2023)
- Military Museum (Apr - June 2023)
The South Carolina Department of Veterans' Affairs publishes these reports in accordance with Proviso 117.21 [PDF] of the Annual Appropriations Act and pursuant to Executive Order 2022-19. The proviso and executive order provide guidance on the information state agencies are required to collect prior to and after disbursing earmarked appropriations included in the Annual Appropriations Act. For more information, please read the EBO communication to Agency Chief Financial Officers (September 1, 2022) [PDF].